Addiction is a complex disease that can be difficult to overcome. For many people, a 90 day intensive residential treatment program is the best way to achieve long-term recovery.
A 90 day residential treatment program provides a safe and supportive environment where individuals can focus on their recovery without the distractions of everyday life. The program typically includes a variety of evidence-based therapies, such as individual and group therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and holistic therapies.
In addition to therapy, 90 day residential treatment programs also provide residents with the skills and support they need to maintain their recovery after they leave the program. This may include life skills training, relapse prevention education, and aftercare planning.
The benefits of 90 day intensive residential treatment are numerous. The program can help individuals to:
- Achieve sobriety
- Learn about addiction and how to manage their triggers
- Develop coping skills
- Improve their mental and emotional health
- Build a strong support network
- Make positive changes in their lives
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, a 90 day intensive residential treatment program can be a life-changing experience.
What to Expect in a 90 Day Intensive Residential Treatment Program
A 90 day intensive residential treatment program typically follows a structured schedule that includes:
- Individual therapy: This is one-on-one time with a therapist to discuss your addiction, your recovery goals, and any challenges you are facing.
- Group therapy: This is therapy with a group of other people who are also struggling with addiction. Group therapy can help you to build a support network and learn from others who are on the same journey as you.
- Medication-assisted treatment: If you are struggling with opioid addiction, you may be prescribed medication-assisted treatment (MAT). MAT is a combination of medication and therapy that can help you to achieve and maintain sobriety.
- Holistic therapies: These may include yoga, meditation, art therapy, or other activities that can help you to relax and heal.
- Life skills training: This may include budgeting, cooking, and other skills that you need to live independently.
- Relapse prevention education: This will teach you how to identify and manage your triggers so that you can avoid relapse.
- Aftercare planning: This will help you to develop a plan for staying sober after you leave the program.
The Cost of 90 Day Intensive Residential Treatment
The cost of 90 day intensive residential treatment varies depending on the program and location. However, it is typically a significant financial investment. There are a number of ways to finance treatment, such as insurance, grants, and scholarships.
Is 90 Day Intensive Residential Treatment Right for Me?
Whether or not 90 day intensive residential treatment is right for you depends on your individual needs and circumstances. If you are struggling with addiction and are ready to make a serious commitment to your recovery, then a 90 day program may be the best option for you.
If you are not sure whether or not 90 day treatment is right for you, talk to a treatment provider. They can help you to assess your needs and develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, please reach out for help. There is hope for recovery.
Contact South Meadows Recovery today to learn more about 90 day intensive residential treatment programs near Austin, Texas.